Friday, August 29, 2014

Leftist Liberals - You ARE Hamas



 
 
Ever since the current crisis in Israel over the constant barrage of explosive rockets being fired into that country from neighboring Gaza, I have been witness to, and part of the great debate of what I see as growing anti-Semitism not only throughout the world, but here in the United states as well.
 
That's correct, I am calling it what it is, blatant anti-Semitism. I am at the point where I do not want to hear the following phrase from any leftist liberal any more:
 
"I'm not against the Jews, I'm against Israel."
 
Sorry, it just is not done that way. And when I point out that Israel is the Jewish state, their answer to that is, "Not everyone in Israel is Jewish".
 
This is typical leftist liberal garbage. I have always said that liberals practice their prejudices covertly. Now I have my answer to them.
 
You do not have to do or say anything bigoted - - -  to be a bigot.
You do not have to do or say anything racist - - - to be a racist.
You do not have to do or say anything anti-Semitic - - - to be an anti-Semite.
 
You can prove yourselves by doing otherwise.  
 
In the past few weeks I have seen videos and seen internet postings calling for the boycott of Israel and all goods produced there.
 
I saw video of persons in Belfast in Northern Ireland walk into a local grocery store and remove all Israeli products, place them in carts then stand in the aisle to intimidate anyone who wanted to purchase these products.
 
I've seen a member of the British Parliament declaring his district as an "ISRAEL FREE ZONE".
 
I have also seen the image of an Austrian Mayor desecrating an Israeli flag, Yes, that Austria, the country that gave the world Adolph Hitler.
 
Then there are the anti-Israel demonstrations here in the United States, calling for a FREE PALESTINE. Don't try to fool me, "FREE PALESTINE" today is code words for "KILL THE JEWS".
 
Question: How can you FREE PALESTINE? There is no such place as PALESTINE.
 
All this because the terrorist organization known as HAMAS keeps firing explosives in Israel and Israel, with the right to defend itself, retaliates.  Unfortunately, as with any act of war, innocents are killed. And HAMAS uses every image of every dead child in order to humiliate Israel and turn the world against her.
 
However, I NEVER hear from the leftist liberals ANY condemnation against HAMAS for firing these rockets, for breaking every cease fire. Hell, I never hear any condemnation from any so called "PALESTINIAN" for the same, or ANY demand from and leftist or "PALESTINIAN" for HAMAS to leave Gaza. I also NEVER see or hear of ANY so called "PALESTINIAN" fighting back to keep their wives, children or even themselves from being used as human shields against Israeli retaliation.
 
But I do see leftist liberals holding up and posting pictures of any child that is killed because of Israeli retaliation. Sorry, but I believe that the leftists, through their covert anti-Semitism, are using these dead children just as much as HAMAS is in order to promote their anti Israel and anti Jewish agenda. The leftists are just as guilty as HAMAS.
 
All I see and hear is sympathy. Sympathy not only for these so called "PALESTINIANS" but for HAMAS as well.
 
Which just brings me now to this conclusion: Leftist Liberals who sympathize with HAMAS and condone their actions instead of condemning them, I accuse you, and the so called passive "PALESTINIANS" of this, because you all are one in the same.
 
You ARE - - - HAMAS!
You ARE - - - Al Quieda
You ARE - - - ISIS
You ARE - - - Hezzbullah
You ARE - - - Boko Horom
You ARE - - - The P.L.O.
 
You support them - - - you ARE them.


No comments:

Post a Comment